|In League with Santa|
All I want for Christmas is Evil to stop
Sometimes there are no coincidences. That the day before Double Monday the government spoke out against the 'militants' and 'hardliners' was no surprise to me just not for the reasons I had been led to believe.
Avid followers of this blog will already know that:
- My sources have found incontrovertible proof of the wrinkled hand of the elderly at work and how these wily old campaigners know exactly what civil disobedience was like back in the day.
- That somewhere on the planet it will be a Tuesday.
- That I have bravely spoken out out, despite the inherent danger to my person, against the fanatical beliebf of the 1% who follow him*.
- That the Kraken is somehow involved and will not be happy with people doing Greek impressions.
|Michael Gove: 'Infiltrating' Unions|
Image: Donald Stewart
David Cameron says Wednesday's strikes are the "height of irresponsibility" and Francis Maude claims they will inflict "huge damage" on the economy. Their cheerleaders in Rupert Murdoch's Sun insist the walkouts – by care workers, refuse collectors, firefighters, teachers and nurses – to defend their "golden pensions" are "reckless" and "selfish". The Mail calls their leaders "antedeluvian monsters".
People cannot handle the real truth. And even though the Sun and the Daily Mail are opposed to General Strike, this is not why I support General Strike. I only need to give one reason:
|I edited the name of this nasty song for aesthetic and space purposes.|
I also had to correct his spelling.
* I refuse to capitalise him. The more I repeat his name the stronger he grows. I know this I have read the Harry Potter books. I know how these things work.