Thursday 6 October 2011

Roseanne Barr appearing in new TV show #occupywallstreet*

Max Headroom and Max Keiser
No one has ever seen them together...
...Hmm
Despite appearances, I don't always follow American politics. My immediate fears lie with the Northern Threat. Despite this apparent lack of focus, I think I have just watched former comedian Roseanne Barr announce her candidacy for president of the USA! This is her Killer Policy:

"I do say that I am in favo[u]r of the return of the guillotine and that is for the worst of the worst of the guilty."


That is utterly brilliant and a sure fire vote winner, there has after all always been a synergy between the American and French Republics - inspired by a Brit of course. I'd vote for Barr if she ran in these Septic** Isles, because politicians here are united in wanting to bring back hanging for hoodies and the feckless undeserving poor. For me, the guillotine is a purely aesthetic thing. Hanging cannot deliver sufficient gore to a generation raised on Chucky and Mortal Kombat and we need to do this before they get to old, like 50, and start becoming a threat to our way of life. I must therefore treat this Barr woman with suspicion as she didn't sound funny and must be close to sixty, however her blood lust has me intrigued.

Finish Him!
* I think this show is only available online as I haven't seen it on the main channels. It means I'm not quite up to speed on the storyline so far or discovered why the Max Keiser is not speaking in a German accent. I hope to catch a few more episodes but I'll probably wait until it comes out on DVD or iTunes.
** I can never spell it and Google and Bill Gates don't seem to understand it either. We are being robbed of our history by a spell check. I'm sure there is a conspiracy in there somewhere. Is it Sceptic Sceptred or Septic? 




ADVERTISEMENT:

Recruitment Video

1 comment:

GingerZilla said...

Unbelievable, I never realised she was serious! Roseanne pls run in the UK! I want the guillotine

www.roseanneworld.com/blog/2011/10/roseanne4-president.php