Wednesday 28 September 2011

Old Age Terrorists Part 2: Tony Bennett 9/11 Shocker

Singing 'God Bless America' or did he insert subliminal messages to Al Falafel? 
I could argue that crooner and World War II Tony Bennett is a bigger Twit than Liverpool's Nathan Eccleston, but he made his comments on 9/11 on the Howard Stern show. As he is an old person and because he does not support the Total Perpetual War on Terrorism he must therefore support terrorism. This is the logic I have been taught by the media and I will not listen to or read his words. But you can:
"I am so grateful to be an American and as a World War II veteran, I was proud to fight to protect our values, which have made America the greatest country on the planet. There is simply no excuse for terrorism and the murder of the nearly 3,000 innocent victims of the 9/11 attacks on our country. My life experiences - ranging from the Battle of the Bulge to marching with Martin Luther King - made me a life-long humanist and pacifist, and reinforced my belief that violence begets violence and that war is the lowest form of human behavior. I am sorry if my statements suggested anything other than an expression of my love for my country, my hope for humanity and my desire for peace throughout the world." [Facebook Statement]
 I knew I had to be wary of old people. The more I dig into this the greater the threat I see from the elderly.

No comments: