Sunday 9 December 2012

Driving Miss Daisy

GONADS, the GingerZilla Organisation for Nurture and Development in Science have found evidence which strongly suggests it may be too late to save the planet.

I did ask them what the fuck a dog driving a car had to do with the threat of the cat plague killing all of humanity. An ear was cocked in my direction and I knew the answer was before me. Cats are fucking useless. What cat could ever do anything of use - let alone drive a car?

DISCLAIMER: GONADS would like me to affirm that they have no financial interest in the extermination of cats and have offered this service free. According to their spokesmutt, it is scientific FACT that the extermination of cats would be beneficial for mankind, ushering in a new dawn, and that the benefits for dogs are vastly overstated.

No comments: