Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year Twits


The First Double Monday of the Mighty Twelve+1

My Message to the Masses *coughs*

Let's face it, New Year doesn't mean anything as if we're being honest it started before Christmas when the Sun[god] hung low in the sky before rising again*

***ADVERT BREAKING***


or Twitter where you will find more of this

and this
or this
or even this
or, if I am being pedantic and showing how the Met Office and Environment Agency are in thrall to the Global Warning Sharks, like this
but never, EVER forget I was put here for a bloody reason
***ENDS***

I could well be basing my opinion on my innate hostility to the day formerly known as tuesday but now known (by my decree) as double monday. 
It is said some lives are linked across time. Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages.
***UPDATE***

Through the medium of Giggle Translate this blog is now available in more than one language. Good luck.

* of course if you live in the Southern Hemisphere by the nature of being upside down the Sun[god] the illusion is created that it is high solstice. This is wrong. Never mind that they are supposed to have given their women folk the vote first. That is not a trait of civilisation but rather a trait of their criminal DNA manifesting itself. 

No comments: