Friday 8 February 2013

Watts Up With That Conspiracy

It's worse than we thought.

GingerZilla says;
I am applying for funding using the hypothesis that I have more bogers up my nose due to climate change, using “1997-1998 season to the present.” Mainly so I can ignore winter years such as 1968/9 and as I wasn’t born making my theory undisputable. 
Anyone accusing me of cherry picking may be executed for climate denialism and for the heinous crime of threatening my source of income.In my next project I will be looking at stealing candy from a baby and blaming it on climate change

***********
As a self confessed comedy conspiracy theorist my opinion is suspect but this is not
"1863   H. Cox Inst. Eng. Govt. i. xi. 275   The crime of conspiracy consists in the agreement of two or more persons to do an illegal act, or to do a lawful act by unlawful means." Oxford English Dictionary.

The definition is quite wide ranging as are most definitions but the central premise has me worried that my plot with another neighbour to have our dogs* leave a daily 'present' on our nosey neighbours lawn leaves us open to prosecution.
While I'm at it of course man landed on the moon - where do you think all the cheese comes from? 
* I have a LIBORador (I'll get my coat)
***************
From the Register post: ‘Individuals wanted to share their views but didn’t want it widely known that they were there’
Do the 28 not have the courage to stand behind their convictions? I would have thought not even a coward would hide when the science is so settled. Indeed in the early hours of this morning I saw a program on Russia Today where Joe Romm claimed the conncensus among scientists was ’98 or 99%’*How can you not stand up and reveal yourself with that of proof? Unless…If you are of the irrationally paranoid persuasion – each and every Freedom of Information Request is obviously an orchestrated denier campaign. Only a conspiracy theorist believing the moon is made of cheddar – not gorgonzola – would not be able to figure out FOIR=possible ‘Death Threat’! I based this on Trenbath’s logic that no warming is cause to believe the warnings of warming were not alarming enough and need a higher content of fudge in the climate mix.In such circumstances clinging to your connvictions and sanity by the tips of your chewed off fingernails is not an unreasonable position to be in. Indeed it is possible you do not fear Climate Chaos enough.

Only Climate Heathens would not be throwing themselves from the climate altars to appease the Co2 offended climate gods. Only those Mann who proclaim the faith from the highest hills (safe from rising tides of people subjected to bigger and bugger waves of carbon taxes) will not need to throw themselves under the wheels of the climate waggon as an act of faith to the indisputability of climate science.So it shall be written because we will burn anything and possibly anyone that says otherwise./satire* Apparently the remaining 1-2% of ‘deniers’ were fossil fuel funded fundamentalist foundations according to a satellite linked believer not in the studio. I believe this is the reason why ALL THREE panelists were true believers talking to an already affirmed host. I was so alarmed by what I heard in three minutes I turned off to reduce further extreme levels of emissions coming from my tv. I slept soundly knowing I had done my bit for Mighty Gaia
“In tonight’s ‘Bigger Picture’ discussion Thom talks with a panel of experts about climate change and the Right’s refusal to believe in science.” Russia Today
*************
If Mann keeps this up I may have to change my moniker to the World’s 2nd Greatest Comedy Conspiracy Theorist
**************
I like the thinking behind this, ‘My god AGW is more powerful than the sun[god]‘ nations will bow down before him and the naughty nation of the maple lead shall feel it’s wrath. Our god is so powerful the sun could shut down and we’d still warm up. Do not question me-these beliefs are settled
**************
A picture tells the story of photoshop edits ;) if man made global warming is so obvious why the need for photoshop? I think the problem is the lack of sacrifice of the people. We need to burn more people to appease the economic and volcano gods. If the results are not as models predict then we obviously didn’t burn enough people

No comments: